Friday, June 10, 2011

Attack of the Deviants!

I mean really!?! Of course they picked me to die at the Dungeon, but if I was going to perish I am glad I had the best death.

We made a quick stop home and then stumbled over to Soho to meet up with James and George the Deviant for dinner and "a drink" (which is a cousin of "one drink" apparently)

James was one of my best friends at Uni and I was so happy that I finally got to see him...


We met up with James and a bunch of his friends at this bar called the Yard, it is also impossible to find!


Everyone was super friendly, even this guy Dan who might have been making fun of me for working on Jersey Shore...


I don't blame him. My friend Holly from Uni also made a quick appearance...


It's been really great to see all my old friends from School, I made some really amazing friends over here.

After drinks we went with James and George to a nice little English restaurant where the night took a turn for the worse, in the form of 4 bottles of wine...


It seemed like a good idea at the time...


And of course it was George the Deviant who ordered more wine...


And it nearly killed Bookie...See!!


After drinking the restaurant, we ended up and some crazy ass bar down the street with Barbie dolls glued to the ceiling...


From here the night went into fuzzy territory, so here is a photo essay...


We looked like a respectable group...


Well except for George whose horns appeared halfway through the night...


Adam really wanted to dance and James was NOT having it...


But these two crazy people were dancing the night away...


So Adam had a lovely dance with them...


I was a little confused and thought it was time to leave the Barbie Graveyard bar...


Jeff agreed, what?


We went to the next place called Friendly Society, well it should have been called Drunken Society and or Betty Ford which is where we belong...


Jeff was confused by the entrance...


James was not and clearly he is on a catwalk...


Jeff wanted one more drink...


NYO Bad Evil English Jeff!


This picture pretty much sums up the night, blurry, no one looking in the same direction and George the Deviant drinking...


But it has been so great to catch up with these boys, they are off to a Gambia soon for a 3 year post, perhaps an African Safari trip is in order soi can visit them...


By the end of the night, Jeff was perishing so we stumbled down the road to get something to eat...


Because this is what you do at 2am on a Thursday when it was supposed to be a mellow night...


Now we are off to perish...


As the plan for tomorrow is to see Stonehenge except I'm pretty sure we drank it at the last bar, F and also Euro Blam!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Back in the London Gutter

1 comment:

  1. Stonehenge? hmmmm.... I refer you to my previous comment on that subject

    ReplyDelete